- Participation in projects in electrical infrastructure
- The scope of duties extends from the preparation of the implementation planning up to the preparation of the final documentation as well as the support of the project management during the project.
- Completed electro technical education (apprenticeship, technical college or polytechnic)
- Work-experience in a comparable position is an advantage
- Appropriate knowledge of German in spoken and written
- English language knowledge is an advantage
- Willingness to travel and B driver's license
- Good understanding of MS Office and basic business
- Team player with an independent and structured working ethic as well as high customer and service orientation
For this position, we offer an annual gross salary of EUR 34,433 with the possibility of higher salary in line with market conditions, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your complete and informative application / curriculum vitae including your earliest possible starting date to: office@ porr-infra.com